- Facts twitter.com/neeva_nicole/s… 20 hours ago
- @calvind Bruh it just started, just wait 2 days ago
- @neeva_nicole Me 2 days ago
- RT @ComplexSports: 15 years ago today, the Malice at the Palace happened. One of the wildest brawls you’ll ever see. 🥊 https://t.co/mbvzCe… 2 days ago
- Finished the Midseason finale of #PowerTV that pretty much was a live action version of "Who Shot Mr. Burns" 3 days ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: The City
September 7, 2012Posted by on
I took a break from the blog. It has been a busy two weeks and I had to sacrifice something. I’m back though, better than ever. I must warn you that I won’t be back until Wednesday. When I come back I shall break down what has been going on. It will include: drinking in SF, football in Berkeley and hanging out in Sacramento. Each one was pretty amazing.
After I post, I will be GONE. I will be out-of-town, it’s been a while since I was able to just get away. I thought to myself, what would be perfect for this. This legend came to mind.
Had to keep it clean for the kids.