- @drearb_ BUT you saw it, that's what matters. 12 hours ago
- Jenny leaves me hanging this week. March Madness and the Avengers trailer are discussed as well as other topics. Ne… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- @dundiespodcast O. M. G. LOL 1 day ago
- . @annluminated that hostess looked at me like... https://t.co/rwLStU0xRe 1 day ago
- I look into the imagineray camera about...five times a day. That's how my life is. #TheOffice #jimhalpert https://t.co/uu7YJfVuIV 1 day ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Monthly Archives: June 2012
June 29, 2012Posted by on
This is how I begin my post, with a horrible picture. I arrive to work today and this was waiting for me. My co-worker thought it was funny. Me? Not so much. This particular co-worker knows how much I despise Jimboy’s. On top of that, a certain co-worker, a.ka. Jennifer Beile a.k.a Seeking Style decided to join in on the fun. Safe to say that I gave the one co-worker the finger and Jennifer? I’m still debating on my retaliation. Long story short, I’ve been hungry all day.
Question, how would you define cameo? I define cameo as a brief appearance. I also think a cameo is OK if you give a fair warning. I did just that, but it wasn’t good enough. Tonight, I might have to change my cameo into a full appearance with Jennifer. All I know is that Lady Beile owes me a super burrito, NOT from JIMBOY’S. Just in case you are wondering what that looks like…
After battling a week-long sickness, I am dying to go out. I have no idea what to do? I do want to go to the movies that’s for sure. My mom and little brother are in town for a quick short trip. MMMmmmMMmm…..A nice home cooked meal, just at the right time.
This song came on my iPod last night, talk about the good ol’ days…….
Imagine if this song was played in the club now?
Happy Friday folks!