- This is me sending @dmitchinson a tweet.....More like a mention I guess. 5 hours ago
- Sunday we took an L, but on Thursday we'll bounce back. It was fun to be back at the O. Co. We… instagram.com/p/BaVGLzUgT_M/ 1 day ago
- Still hungry after grubbing at my uncle's house. Spinach and pork chops it is! 1 week ago
- Awesome! twitter.com/KyleRudolph82/… 1 week ago
- This hurts, I don't remember all of my screenames. Another Era is gone. "Hit me up on AIM",… instagram.com/p/BZ6-iMdASXU/ 1 week ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Monthly Archives: June 2012
June 29, 2012Posted by on
This is how I begin my post, with a horrible picture. I arrive to work today and this was waiting for me. My co-worker thought it was funny. Me? Not so much. This particular co-worker knows how much I despise Jimboy’s. On top of that, a certain co-worker, a.ka. Jennifer Beile a.k.a Seeking Style decided to join in on the fun. Safe to say that I gave the one co-worker the finger and Jennifer? I’m still debating on my retaliation. Long story short, I’ve been hungry all day.
Question, how would you define cameo? I define cameo as a brief appearance. I also think a cameo is OK if you give a fair warning. I did just that, but it wasn’t good enough. Tonight, I might have to change my cameo into a full appearance with Jennifer. All I know is that Lady Beile owes me a super burrito, NOT from JIMBOY’S. Just in case you are wondering what that looks like…
After battling a week-long sickness, I am dying to go out. I have no idea what to do? I do want to go to the movies that’s for sure. My mom and little brother are in town for a quick short trip. MMMmmmMMmm…..A nice home cooked meal, just at the right time.
This song came on my iPod last night, talk about the good ol’ days…….
Imagine if this song was played in the club now?
Happy Friday folks!