- @JanieMcCAP Never gets old. 6 hours ago
- 💀💀💀 twitter.com/SupremeDreams_… 8 hours ago
- Till this day I still don't know how @theofficenbc got "Diversity Day" on the air. Hilarious and so wrong at the same time. 1 day ago
- RT @FatLizard93: Man I saw Bob Barker trending & I thought he went to the upper room. Y'all quit playin.😂😂😂😂😂 https://t.co/2eNqsKFOia 2 days ago
- Yoooooooo lol twitter.com/PopeyesChicken… 2 days ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Young
Lately, two songs have been on repeat on my iPod. This is the first one…
The title itself explains it all. Unfortunately, the age range of 18-26 gets a bad rap. What’s wrong with having fun. We go through enough M-F with work, then we have bills and rent. Sometimes a break is needed, and why not have that break with your friends. This song is a true definition of just having a good time and not worrying about what other people think about you.
Then we have this bad boy…
I think this song is about us rising to the occasion. Just listening to the first verse I can relate to the song.
Then again I can see at as a weird version of a make-out song. I sense double meaning for some reason.
These two songs pretty much explains how I’ve felt these past couple of days. I can finally say that I am happy with my life again.