- Ahman Green twitter.com/jaymarzz/statu… 20 hours ago
- RT @P_Louis_Island: @LaJethroJenkins You ever had someone pour ice water down ya back cause that’s the pose I hit when I took this screensh… 20 hours ago
- @P_Louis_Island @LaJethroJenkins ☠️☠️☠️ 20 hours ago
- Netflix messed around and put Moesha on. Perfect timing, I finished Supermarket Sweep. 3 days ago
- RT @Remixgodsuede: U don’t hafffff ta calllll it’s okayyy gurrrhlllll cuzzzz im gon beee alreighttttt tinigghhhhhhhhh... 4 days ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Young
Lately, two songs have been on repeat on my iPod. This is the first one…
The title itself explains it all. Unfortunately, the age range of 18-26 gets a bad rap. What’s wrong with having fun. We go through enough M-F with work, then we have bills and rent. Sometimes a break is needed, and why not have that break with your friends. This song is a true definition of just having a good time and not worrying about what other people think about you.
Then we have this bad boy…
I think this song is about us rising to the occasion. Just listening to the first verse I can relate to the song.
Then again I can see at as a weird version of a make-out song. I sense double meaning for some reason.
These two songs pretty much explains how I’ve felt these past couple of days. I can finally say that I am happy with my life again.