- @drearb_ https://t.co/MzbN7K2JSc 2 hours ago
- @drearb_ Waiting... https://t.co/wbQfaFkXDG 2 hours ago
- Love this logo. twitter.com/Dodgers/status… 7 hours ago
- @KeithJouganatos Big time yo, big time. Gave up once cause they denied my friend. The other time I got denied becau… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- @collazo530king Dude probably thought he could post and score easily. He realized he couldn't and lost his cool. Sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Washington
October 5, 2012Posted by on
FINALLY, one of my favorite teams won a game. Granted, USC did not start the game well last night. They gave up 14 points in a span of three minutes against Utah. Utah was one of three teams I was scared to face this year. The trip to the Pacific Northwest is always a problem for USC. This year they are headed to the University of Washington. The last team?The home game against Oregon.
What a week it has been. Since SUNDAY, my Raiders lost, the Angels didn’t make the playoffs and the icing on the cake? BOTH division rivals(Rangers and A’s) made the playoffs. I work with Giants and A’s fans. I can’t wait for this postseason to be over. Like I mentioned before, the quicker the A’s and Giants get eliminated, I’ll be happy again.
This weekend should be a good one. Bay Area trip and just relaxing. I’m also taking a breaking a break from drinking. That’s how messed up this week has been.
I’m keeping this post short and sweet. It’s Friday. I’ll be back better than ever next week.
After reading my guest post, Josh said I have many female friends. Yes, it’s true.
My only respectable response?
Yeah, I’m that awesome.
Have a good weekend!