- Your weekly distraction is now available on iTunes or unpredictablepodcast.wordpress.com/2017/11/15/num… Unpredictable with Jenny and Stephone 2 days ago
- @taliaveronica08 twitter.com/WORLDSTARVlNE/… 3 days ago
- RT @Kaepernick7: I'm honored to be recognized by @GQMagazine as Citizen of the Year. gq.com/story/colin-ka… 4 days ago
- Oh you know, just checking out the #10/#11 team in the country. The road to the Final Four begins tonight. #FightOn https://t.co/twlfeWgX97 1 week ago
- My little homie...The Zoo looked way different from what I could remember when I was a kid. I… instagram.com/p/BbVkf_ggR6z/ 1 week ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: tasty beverage
August 23, 2012Posted by on
The best thing about working from 9pm-5am? The co-workers. Times are hard right now for everybody. The States are at a stage in which you have to take whatever job you can get. You have to have some major discipline to work a graveyard shift. Not just regular discipline, mental discipline. You have to be committed, dedicated to the job. You also need to have a open-mind. It’s one thing to go to your “normal” 9-5 and just go with the motions if somebody is having a bad day. In the graveyard world? You have no idea what you are getting yourself into. People have already had problems during the day AND they still haven’t got to work yet. Dealing with surprises EVERY NIGHT has helped me have a open-mind about people.
Normally, my first paragraph sets up the rest of my entry, not this time. Honestly, I just wanted to show love to my graveyard counterparts. It’s really hard to do that. It’s really, REALLY difficult when you have two jobs. You are working around the clock, averaging about four hours of sleep per day. As I think about it, if I only had one job, I probably would average four hours of sleep anyway.
My blog, my rules. My friend told me that I post a lot of alcohol pictures. Forgive me if I enjoy a tasty beverage. Want to know something? I got home a bit early this morning from work and I had a small glass of…
If you really want to get creative, try this with Apple Juice. I tried it before and I couldn’t feel my limbs after a while.
(I may enjoy alcohol a bit too much.)
For the record, that was about 2:30am. It’s called “bar just closed I have booze at my place”on the weekend.
I’m going back a bit, with TWO VIDEOS. Rock The Bells is this weekend and I can’t go unfortunately. My friend is going and I’m jelly (Short for jealous, like it?). The lineup is literally a blast from the past. Should be awesome. Three people I really wanted to see.
Numero one, he (and the special guest) is still going strong….
Nas performing should be pretty good.
The main person I really wanted to see???
DMX is very talented and it’s unfortunate that he is always getting in trouble. Now that I think about it, I hope he makes it this weekend.
Can’t wait to go home and take a nap. I’m more of a nap person.