- @drearb_ https://t.co/MzbN7K2JSc 2 hours ago
- @drearb_ Waiting... https://t.co/wbQfaFkXDG 2 hours ago
- Love this logo. twitter.com/Dodgers/status… 7 hours ago
- @KeithJouganatos Big time yo, big time. Gave up once cause they denied my friend. The other time I got denied becau… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- @collazo530king Dude probably thought he could post and score easily. He realized he couldn't and lost his cool. Sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Tailgate Music
October 23, 2012Posted by on
I’ve posted this song on my Facebook, but not on here. I heard somebody blasting this song at the Raiders game on Sunday and I was just laughing. I’ve heard this song before, but it was weird hearing it at a tailgate.
I introduce to you, Tim Wilson.
Skip the first ten seconds.
On a serious note, “Phase Two” for Marvel has begun. The Iron Man 3 trailer was released early this morning. I watched it three times and I still have no idea what to expect.
May 2013 is so far away, I can’t wait!!
It’s Tuesday and I’m already tired. I have to keep it moving though.