- Whoa, I completely forgot to talk to @FOX23Heather today. In other news, watch On My Block. Just released on Netfli… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- RT @Wendys: @UMBCAthletics @HHinthorne If we've been keeping up, they'd beat us by 20 RTs 16 hours ago
- @think4it Ha, naw. I'm still at work. 1 day ago
- My apologies, happy hour shenanigans. twitter.com/FOX23Heather/s… 1 day ago
- Your daily @FOX23Heather update, she's on a beach. 1 day ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Tailgate Music
October 23, 2012Posted by on
I’ve posted this song on my Facebook, but not on here. I heard somebody blasting this song at the Raiders game on Sunday and I was just laughing. I’ve heard this song before, but it was weird hearing it at a tailgate.
I introduce to you, Tim Wilson.
Skip the first ten seconds.
On a serious note, “Phase Two” for Marvel has begun. The Iron Man 3 trailer was released early this morning. I watched it three times and I still have no idea what to expect.
May 2013 is so far away, I can’t wait!!
It’s Tuesday and I’m already tired. I have to keep it moving though.