- Your weekly distraction is now available on iTunes or unpredictablepodcast.wordpress.com/2017/11/15/num… Unpredictable with Jenny and Stephone 2 days ago
- @taliaveronica08 twitter.com/WORLDSTARVlNE/… 3 days ago
- RT @Kaepernick7: I'm honored to be recognized by @GQMagazine as Citizen of the Year. gq.com/story/colin-ka… 4 days ago
- Oh you know, just checking out the #10/#11 team in the country. The road to the Final Four begins tonight. #FightOn https://t.co/twlfeWgX97 1 week ago
- My little homie...The Zoo looked way different from what I could remember when I was a kid. I… instagram.com/p/BbVkf_ggR6z/ 1 week ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: sweets
September 28, 2012Posted by on
Amazing, we all celebrate once Friday/the weekend arrives and before you know it – BAM! – it’s over. I’m happy, regardless of how quick the weekend always goes.
The second job has killed me this week, chaotic. A small part of me wants to play the sick card tonight. I won’t because they would not appreciate that one bit..
As happy as I am for the weekend, I still have to do more manual labor. This weekend will be known as, “Moving Weekend”.
Saturday, I shall take my muscle to the Jackson area.
Sunday, I shall take my muscle to the Bay Area.
The only TWO bright spots for the weekend will be the Raiders game on Sunday
This show is AMAZING.
It’s stories that we read, when we were young, on the tube.
Keeping it mild today.
I wish I had some of this right now…
Soon enough, hopefully.
No rest for the weary. Don’t let my negativity bring down your day.
Remember, it’s the weekend so….