- Your weekly distraction is now available on iTunes or unpredictablepodcast.wordpress.com/2017/11/15/num… Unpredictable with Jenny and Stephone 2 days ago
- @taliaveronica08 twitter.com/WORLDSTARVlNE/… 3 days ago
- RT @Kaepernick7: I'm honored to be recognized by @GQMagazine as Citizen of the Year. gq.com/story/colin-ka… 4 days ago
- Oh you know, just checking out the #10/#11 team in the country. The road to the Final Four begins tonight. #FightOn https://t.co/twlfeWgX97 1 week ago
- My little homie...The Zoo looked way different from what I could remember when I was a kid. I… instagram.com/p/BbVkf_ggR6z/ 1 week ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: State Fair
July 27, 2012Posted by on
Lot’s to do this weekend, I’m excited! Heading to the Bay Area on Saturday to watch the Dodgers take on the Giants.
That’s the plan at least, we don’t have tickets. Back up plan might be the Beer Olympics at Fort Mason. Really? Beer Olympics? Let me write that again, BEER OLYMPICS!!!!! @#%# THE WORLD!!! San Francisco, you never cease to amaze me.
Sad, but true.
Heading to the State Fair, it’s the last day. The best day is the last day because you can get deals on food. If it’s not alcohol, then I’m all about the food. The plan is to get a deal on this greatness:
The Big Rib, it’s a big deal.
Overall, here is a nice video for you. Yesterday I gave you a R. Kelly and Dave Chappelle video. Today, I found the video I was thinking of when I posted Dave Chappelle….
Say what you, this song is still legit – 12 YEARS LATER!!
R. Kelly , “Feelin’ On Yo Booty”
Folks enjoy your weekend, because I know I will.