- Facts twitter.com/neeva_nicole/s… 21 hours ago
- @calvind Bruh it just started, just wait 2 days ago
- @neeva_nicole Me 2 days ago
- RT @ComplexSports: 15 years ago today, the Malice at the Palace happened. One of the wildest brawls you’ll ever see. 🥊 https://t.co/mbvzCe… 2 days ago
- Finished the Midseason finale of #PowerTV that pretty much was a live action version of "Who Shot Mr. Burns" 3 days ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: State Fair
July 27, 2012Posted by on
Lot’s to do this weekend, I’m excited! Heading to the Bay Area on Saturday to watch the Dodgers take on the Giants.
That’s the plan at least, we don’t have tickets. Back up plan might be the Beer Olympics at Fort Mason. Really? Beer Olympics? Let me write that again, BEER OLYMPICS!!!!! @#%# THE WORLD!!! San Francisco, you never cease to amaze me.
Sad, but true.
Heading to the State Fair, it’s the last day. The best day is the last day because you can get deals on food. If it’s not alcohol, then I’m all about the food. The plan is to get a deal on this greatness:
The Big Rib, it’s a big deal.
Overall, here is a nice video for you. Yesterday I gave you a R. Kelly and Dave Chappelle video. Today, I found the video I was thinking of when I posted Dave Chappelle….
Say what you, this song is still legit – 12 YEARS LATER!!
R. Kelly , “Feelin’ On Yo Booty”
Folks enjoy your weekend, because I know I will.