- @drearb_ BUT you saw it, that's what matters. 11 hours ago
- Jenny leaves me hanging this week. March Madness and the Avengers trailer are discussed as well as other topics. Ne… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- @dundiespodcast O. M. G. LOL 1 day ago
- . @annluminated that hostess looked at me like... https://t.co/rwLStU0xRe 1 day ago
- I look into the imagineray camera about...five times a day. That's how my life is. #TheOffice #jimhalpert https://t.co/uu7YJfVuIV 1 day ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Sports Fan
January 9, 2013Posted by on
Is this a direct shot at the Los Angeles Lakers?
Poor Steve Nash.
October 3, 2012Posted by on
Well…. I’m back, but not all the way. I hope you enjoyed the post by Josh yesterday, if you didn’t read it, here it is: The Replacement.
Safe to say, he was wrong about the Dodgers. I’m angry, bitter. I’m taking advantage of happy hour, who wants to join?
I hate the A’s and the Rangers with a passion. Rangers can never win when it counts. The A’s?….whatever. Congrats A’s and Party Up.
Sports, I’m a fan, I take it serious.