- So... SantaCon was dope and I talked about some of it on the latest episode. I forgot what Jenny… instagram.com/p/BcnOOcWgypc/ 2 days ago
- Boom, another SantaCon in the books!! #sanfrancisco #northbeach #santacon @ Golden Boy Pizza instagram.com/p/Bcgba-AAyS8/ 4 days ago
- Alright folks, your Avengers: Infinity War breakdown is available. iTunes/WordPress. #mcu… instagram.com/p/BcaPQXzAxI4/ 1 week ago
- @FOX23Heather Well... priorities. I'm old, this is my life now. I have to drink to prepare for more drinking. I sti… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- I've been drinking booze non stop since last week. I think I'm ready for SantaCon on Saturday. #SanFrancisco I'm coming for you. 1 week ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Snoop Dogg
Lately, two songs have been on repeat on my iPod. This is the first one…
The title itself explains it all. Unfortunately, the age range of 18-26 gets a bad rap. What’s wrong with having fun. We go through enough M-F with work, then we have bills and rent. Sometimes a break is needed, and why not have that break with your friends. This song is a true definition of just having a good time and not worrying about what other people think about you.
Then we have this bad boy…
I think this song is about us rising to the occasion. Just listening to the first verse I can relate to the song.
Then again I can see at as a weird version of a make-out song. I sense double meaning for some reason.
These two songs pretty much explains how I’ve felt these past couple of days. I can finally say that I am happy with my life again.