- So...@dmitchinson at work. Can't say I don't care. https://t.co/i8UmL1srid 20 hours ago
- @taliaveronica08 twitter.com/mayorcabaldon/… 1 day ago
- RT @FOX23Heather: FANS IN THE STANDS RANKINGS Week 7 1. @BAStudentSec/@THETRAPCVILLE 2. @PiratesCove_ 3. @EaglePrideSHS https://t.co/r… 1 day ago
- Allergy pills sounds amazing! You know what else sounds amazing? Wine. Wine sounds amazing. 1 day ago
- RT @SimpsonsQOTD: “I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to *speed* around the city, keeping its *speed* over fifty, and if its *speed… 4 days ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Shots
September 24, 2012Posted by on
Yesterday, yours truly and about 11 other loveable misfits had some fun tailgating at the Raiders/Steelers game. The day went so smoothly compared to other tailgating adventures we have had. We actually arrived in Oakland on time (first time ever).
I have never seen anything like this before. It was pretty awesome though.
Greg, the leader of the tailgate, received so many compliments about this. I don’t blame them, the bar came with the stools AND the umbrella. I have no idea what to expect for next season. It should be interesting.
The tailgate was fun though, just food and booze everywhere. The weather was AMAZING also.
Then it was game time. It was a great game from the start. Non-stop scoring, defense was optional.
Unfortunately, I guess the game was just a bit much for some people. I’m amazed how he found time for a nap. I didn’t sleep, I was witnessing a Miracle in Oakland.
Even though defense was optional, the Raiders made stops when they had to. When they did, it led to this perfect set-up for SeBass.
It was PANDEMONEIUM!!! The crowd went wild.
While waiting for the crowd to clear, we were able to get a group shot.
The final is scored tucked away in the upper left.
It was a great day. Afterwards we went to San Francisco…for five minutes. I was able to get this awesome picture though…
My picture skills are horrible, but I love this picture of the Bay Bridge.
After that minor detour, we went to In-N-Out for some grub and made our way back to Sacramento.
My Sunday started at 4:55am and ended at 11pm. It was a long day, but a successful one.
BONUS??? I didn’t get hammered, which is always good.
Double Bonus???? Old High School folks came up from San Pedro for the game.
Triple Bonus??????? Ryan and Cindy FINALLY showed up. Better late than never right?