- RT @FOX23Heather: Congrats to the former @CowgirlSB star @vshippy33! At least you’ll still be wearing ORANGE! cuse.com/news/2018/7/19… 5 hours ago
- RT @RollingLoud: ROLLING LOUD BAY AREA 2018 LINEUP ON SALE FRIDAY 7/20 @ 12PM PDT RollingLoud.com/sftix https://t.co/6Xe6bDCmSV 5 hours ago
- Let's take a trip down memory lane. To a time where working in Promotions paid for some of my bills. When Dusty Ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @AP: BREAKING: California Supreme Court blocks measure that would divide state in three from appearing on November ballot. 22 hours ago
- RT @FOX23Heather: You won't want to miss my story on cancer survivor and @TulsaDrillers pitcher @alka_SMELTZer tonight on @FOX23 at 9. He… 1 day ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Sacramento Kings
January 11, 2013Posted by on
What a week this has been for me. Both jobs have provided non-stop laughs. I got to see two of my good friends these past two days. Honey Nut Cheerios has a new meaning (I’m going to miss Kevin Garnett when he retires.). The Sacramento Kings may or may not move, again. I have a new nickname and it’s payday. IT’S ONLY FRIDAY PEOPLE. Regardless of how my weekend turns out, this has been a great week.
(I won’t be happy if the Kings move, I’d rather stay in Sacramento to watch the Lakers play. I just want to make that known.)
Things you should do this weekend:
Go to the movies to see this…
and if you haven’t yet, this!
That’s all I got. Just small little suggestions. It’s cold out and some people probably won’t make it outside.
This is a make or break weekend at the bars. If the Niners defeat the Packers, bars will be packed and joyous. If the Niners lose, bars will be packed and somber. Either way, people will be spending money on booze so I guess make or break wouldn’t matter.
Remember people, know your limit. Do not order that extra drink because:
Katt Williams, Katt Williams, Katt Williams…. that’s all I got.
April 26, 2012Posted by on
These past two days have been nothing short of news. Let’s start things off with Wednesday.
■Apparently Kobe Bryant decided to make a visit to our “friendly” neighborhood club MiX. Apparently, Kobe was just chilling, relaxing-enjoy a few tasty beverages. I don’t know what is the deal with Wednesday. Maybe I am getting old, but it seems like the weekend starts on Hump Day.
■Today, Thursday, Metta World Peace and Mr. Pau Gasol were seen getting some sushi at Mikuni. Not quite sure if it was the one in Downtown or near the mall. Regardless, they were out enjoying the beautiful weather.
■We come to find out Kobe won’t be playing. He officially loses the scoring title to OKC Thunder, Kevin Durant. He is focused on getting that sixth ring.
■The Maloofs and KJ had a encouraging meeting today in regards of the arena. Mayor Kevin Johnson says that they “…agreed not to negotiate in public.” So we shall see how that goes.
■No starters will be playing for the Lakers.
This is the last game of the season for the Sacramento Kings. The season was filled with up and downs, on and off the court. The last pick from the draft, UW’s (University of Washington) finest Isiah Thomas has become a fan favorite. Jimmer Fredette had a OK rookie season. Demarcus Cousins played well. Coaching changes, arena issues, just the norm for Kings Basketball.
I’m excited to see my Pacific Division Champions Lakers play tonight in person. I’m not excited that it won’t be the same Lakers that I’m used to seeing. The Lakers are waiting to see if they host the Denver Nuggets or Dallas Mavericks in the first round on Sunday.