- Your weekly distraction is now available on iTunes or unpredictablepodcast.wordpress.com/2017/11/15/num… Unpredictable with Jenny and Stephone 2 days ago
- @taliaveronica08 twitter.com/WORLDSTARVlNE/… 3 days ago
- RT @Kaepernick7: I'm honored to be recognized by @GQMagazine as Citizen of the Year. gq.com/story/colin-ka… 4 days ago
- Oh you know, just checking out the #10/#11 team in the country. The road to the Final Four begins tonight. #FightOn https://t.co/twlfeWgX97 1 week ago
- My little homie...The Zoo looked way different from what I could remember when I was a kid. I… instagram.com/p/BbVkf_ggR6z/ 1 week ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Race Card
September 19, 2012Posted by on
I’m excited, this is my first game that I’ll be going to attend as a fan.
(The others were for work.)
If you have never attended a game, YOU MUST. People always worry about safety, and I’m not against that. I’ve heard people say they don’t want to go to a Raiders games because it’s “scary” or something crazy like they “might get killed”. Really? REALLY?! The Philadelphia Eagles had a jail cell in their old stadium.
Are we really going to be that close-minded? All the negative stuff that happens in stadiums around the country are isolated incidents. If that’s the case, should we stop going to the movies because of the Colorado shooting? Should we stop grocery shopping because we might get robbed? Come on, let’s be realistic. No matter where we go, we try to be aware of our surroundings. We can’t control everything, whatever happens – HAPPENS! We have still have to live our life and enjoy.
Enough with that rant. I can’t wait for Sunday.
I get to go back to this….
And most important..
These pictures were taken last year against the Patriots.
The Raiders take on the Steelers and it’s a sold out. The crowd is going to be crazy. The crowd will get more rowdy if we pull off the upset.
Every time I go to these games, something crazy happens: BBQ grills falling of a truck, awesome tailgate neighbors, the infamous Raiders/Colts game, etc. I wonder what this weekend will bring? Hopefully something low-key because I’m getting to old for this @$#^.
It’s always a good time when you go tailgate with friends. You’re just chilling out, drinking and having a good time. I think people fail to realize that’s what is all about. You shouldn’t have to worry about other people if you’re with friends. Only worry when the time comes.
This Sunday will be awesome, if you haven’t gone to a football game – GO!
If you can, go to more than one. I’ve gone to a few different games/stadiums and it’s amazing how each one is different. If anything, you just have to experience it.
If you can, TAILGATE. It’s amazing seeing all the cars in the parking lot around 9am and smoke in the air from the grills. Everybody is walking around sporting their favorite team with a beer in hand. Most importantly, everybody is there to root on their favorite team.
Tailgate – it’s amazing, awesome and an adventure.