- This is me sending @dmitchinson a tweet.....More like a mention I guess. 5 hours ago
- Sunday we took an L, but on Thursday we'll bounce back. It was fun to be back at the O. Co. We… instagram.com/p/BaVGLzUgT_M/ 1 day ago
- Still hungry after grubbing at my uncle's house. Spinach and pork chops it is! 1 week ago
- Awesome! twitter.com/KyleRudolph82/… 1 week ago
- This hurts, I don't remember all of my screenames. Another Era is gone. "Hit me up on AIM",… instagram.com/p/BZ6-iMdASXU/ 1 week ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Planning Stage
October 9, 2012Posted by on
That’s how I feel today. It’s unfortunate because it is a very nice day. We all have these type of days, regardless of what the weather is like.
I want to share something. A nice, chill Sunday morning spot.
This place is located in San Francisco and it is DELICIOUS. It’s a restaurant with a cafe feel. It’s a bit pricey but it’s worth it. I can’t wait to eat Toast in a couple of weeks. If you go, YOU WANT the Church Street Omelet. I’ll leave it at that.
Speaking of SF, still in the planning stages for the adventure in two weeks.
Since it’s on my mind…
Happy Tuesday Folks.