- RT @AP: BREAKING: California Supreme Court blocks measure that would divide state in three from appearing on November ballot. 5 hours ago
- RT @FOX23Heather: You won't want to miss my story on cancer survivor and @TulsaDrillers pitcher @alka_SMELTZer tonight on @FOX23 at 9. He… 23 hours ago
- RT @FOX23Heather: So of course I’m rooting for @rhyshoskins tonight! I’m a former Sac State cheerleader... gotta cheer for the Hornet! 🐝💚⚾️… 23 hours ago
- RT @FOX23Heather: I thought the homerun derby was yesterday? Nothing but bombs in the ASG tonight. 23 hours ago
- Tuesday = New episode. Semi continuation from last week. Listen away! #itunes #wordpress #unpredictablepodcast unpredictablepodcast.com 1 day ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Personal Quote
October 8, 2012Posted by on
What. A. Weekend.
My wish is 1/3 complete. The Rangers got knocked out in the Wild Card game on Friday. As of today, the A’s and Giants are one lost away from calling it a season. Harsh? Yes. Awesome? YES. The timelines on my Facebook and Twitter pages were quiet as a result.
My motto: “If my team doesn’t win it all, YOUR(my friends) team doesn’t win it all.”
My weekend was amazing. What did I do? Nothing, I chilled…minus the baseball games this weekend. I don’t remember the last time my weekend was not busy. It was much-needed. I feel refreshed today. I caught up on some sleep and I did some working out. I didn’t even drink alcohol. A weekend of change.
I know this is starting off slow. I usually have something interesting to post but not this time.
Well…maybe one thing. Over the weekend, FOUR different people told me I should be Ron Washington, manager for the Texas Rangers, for Halloween. I don’t know how I feel about that. I try not to disappoint my people though. I already own a Rangers hat.
( Yes, I have been hating on the Rangers as of late but I collect MLB hats. I have about 45 hats.)
I would just need a jersey and a little powdered sugar. I guess I could also find somebody and buy the real thing.
Sharing is caring.
We shall see though. I might change my mind. I have two more weeks to decide on the a costume. As of now, Mr. Washington is in the lead.
Perfect video for Ron Washington…
“You know we keep that white girl, Christina Aguilera.”
I love knowing there is a song for EVERYTHING!!
Today is Monday.