- Whoa, I completely forgot to talk to @FOX23Heather today. In other news, watch On My Block. Just released on Netfli… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- RT @Wendys: @UMBCAthletics @HHinthorne If we've been keeping up, they'd beat us by 20 RTs 18 hours ago
- @think4it Ha, naw. I'm still at work. 1 day ago
- My apologies, happy hour shenanigans. twitter.com/FOX23Heather/s… 1 day ago
- Your daily @FOX23Heather update, she's on a beach. 1 day ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Partying
Lately, two songs have been on repeat on my iPod. This is the first one…
The title itself explains it all. Unfortunately, the age range of 18-26 gets a bad rap. What’s wrong with having fun. We go through enough M-F with work, then we have bills and rent. Sometimes a break is needed, and why not have that break with your friends. This song is a true definition of just having a good time and not worrying about what other people think about you.
Then we have this bad boy…
I think this song is about us rising to the occasion. Just listening to the first verse I can relate to the song.
Then again I can see at as a weird version of a make-out song. I sense double meaning for some reason.
These two songs pretty much explains how I’ve felt these past couple of days. I can finally say that I am happy with my life again.