- So...@dmitchinson at work. Can't say I don't care. https://t.co/i8UmL1srid 21 hours ago
- @taliaveronica08 twitter.com/mayorcabaldon/… 1 day ago
- RT @FOX23Heather: FANS IN THE STANDS RANKINGS Week 7 1. @BAStudentSec/@THETRAPCVILLE 2. @PiratesCove_ 3. @EaglePrideSHS https://t.co/r… 1 day ago
- Allergy pills sounds amazing! You know what else sounds amazing? Wine. Wine sounds amazing. 1 day ago
- RT @SimpsonsQOTD: “I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to *speed* around the city, keeping its *speed* over fifty, and if its *speed… 4 days ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Parks and Rec.
September 14, 2012Posted by on
Just in case you forgot, I work graveyard shifts. Here is some good reading as proof: Sleep? Not Really In My Vocabulary. I didn’t get home till about 5:30/6 this morning. After a hard-earned 8 hours, I pretty much deserved a donut. A chocolate bar and dozen donut holes satisfied my stomach. Honestly, that was the first time I had donuts in about three months.
Want to know how I felt? I thought about my second favorite TV character, Ron Swanson:
The best part about this skit, the Tiger Woods killer polo. Second favorite? Him offering to buy a Walkman. Throwback!
Because of that skit, I’m going to wear a red polo this weekend. I might even buy another donut.
OK, this post is written in no particular order, I’m just going with the flow You’ve Been Warned.
Just found out that a good friend is moving back to Sacramento. My best friend is moving to San Francisco by New Years. My cousin will be in Oakland for her birthday next month! I must say, the last months of 2012 will be AWESOME!
Speaking of SF, as much as I don’t want to bore you and tell you I’ll be there tomorrow….I will be there tomorrow. It’s ridiculously hot and I just want to be near the beach. I’ve never been to Baker’s Beach so I’m looking forward to going if the plan holds up.
Sidenote: Have you ever finished eating something good and then end up angry after? I just finished eating a Snickers and now I’m angry cause it’s gone.
Ron Swanson #2
I feel like that right now.
No more Parks and Rec references anymore.
I do have one more video for you though. This song came on my iPod last not. The beauty of putting it on shuffle, you hear things and just laugh or smile. In this case I just laughed.
I remember this song when I was in the seventh grade. I had no idea what they were talking about yet I knew all the words. Man, good times.
Enjoy the weekend folks!