- @drearb_ BUT you saw it, that's what matters. 11 hours ago
- Jenny leaves me hanging this week. March Madness and the Avengers trailer are discussed as well as other topics. Ne… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- @dundiespodcast O. M. G. LOL 1 day ago
- . @annluminated that hostess looked at me like... https://t.co/rwLStU0xRe 1 day ago
- I look into the imagineray camera about...five times a day. That's how my life is. #TheOffice #jimhalpert https://t.co/uu7YJfVuIV 1 day ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: National League Championship Series
October 17, 2012Posted by on
I’ve been doing new tasks at work so I haven’t been able to post. I’m good now and I am able to multi-task better.
The Giants are currently playing right now and the office is currently at a standstill. It’s pretty amazing how sports stops everything. If my team was in the playoffs, I would be doing the same thing so I can’t complain.
It has been a good series and I can see the Giants winning in six or the Cardinals in seven. It hurts me to say that the Giants have a CHANCE of winning.
Last weekend was pretty good. I got to hang out with Seeking Style and we sang a bit. It was more her than me though. She has some nice flow on some songs, I was impressed.
I went to a Pumpkin Patch with King Alex on Sunday. He was a bit scared. The place is located close to the airport and the sounds of the planes were getting to him.
He survived though….
He has his first pumpkin!. Unfortunately, I accidentally deleted the picture. I apologize.
An interesting thing happened to me on Friday night. I guy approached me and was getting angry at for a little bit. Came out of nowhere. He mistaken me for somebody else. His friends were trying to tell him that but I guess the alcohol got to him.
My retaliation video….
Happy Hump Day