- @drearb_ https://t.co/MzbN7K2JSc 2 hours ago
- @drearb_ Waiting... https://t.co/wbQfaFkXDG 2 hours ago
- Love this logo. twitter.com/Dodgers/status… 7 hours ago
- @KeithJouganatos Big time yo, big time. Gave up once cause they denied my friend. The other time I got denied becau… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- @collazo530king Dude probably thought he could post and score easily. He realized he couldn't and lost his cool. Sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Media World
October 2, 2012Posted by on
For some reason Stephone was unable to do his own work so I am filling in for him. My name is Josh and I don’t believe in Twitter or Facebook. I’m old school, I actually call people and I suck at texting.
I DO work in the media industry in Los Angeles and I have been lobbying for him to move down here. He is trying, but this industry is a tough one.
Since I own this post today, this is my way.
THE DODGERS WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!
Stephone’s ANGELS suck.
The Angels should have made a move at the trade deadline for some bullpen help.
I don’t know what to do. He really didn’t give me a layout on what to post.
*I’ll give you 5 fun/interesting facts about him*:
1. Stephone instigates like no other.
2. He LOVES the Angels, Raiders, USC, Lakers, Ducks. In that order.
3. He can have a serious conversation with you, IF you ask.
4. He has more female friends(hot ones!) THAN guy friends. Makes no sense because he is one ugly mofo.
5. He has a good head on his shoulders for being quite emotional.
People go crazy for Jordan’s…He goes crazy for Puma’s.
I hope those facts gives you a little bit more insight about Stephone.
I also hope he doesn’t ask me to this again on short notice.
Here is MY favorite video.
Twitter: Follow HIM
August 16, 2012Posted by on
You know what happens everyday? Losing people. It happens in a variety of ways: death, moving, break-up, etc. In this case, I’m losing a co-worker. JW, no need for the whole name, has decided it was time to move on to the next chapter in his life. We all have been in that situation, even if we didn’t want to (unfortunately it’s mandatory). I believe we all have at least one person that can help steer us in the right direction (that isn’t a family member). We have a person that we can talk to in the time of need (also not a family member). This is the second time in the past two years, maybe three, that I’ve gotten the short end of the stick. Despite my emotional issues on the subject, I know that they are happy (I know my former boss lady(ESP) is).
………Again with the initials!!!! I’m just protecting them, it’s called respect……
JW: showed me the ropes of the manual labor in the Promo world. I was HIS outlet when he had to vent. He helped me out when I was in need. He was my opposite. You know the good and evil conscience that’s on your shoulder? He was the good one, by far!
ESP: THE person that hired me in the media world. She also let me vent to her when I was going through a rough patch. Time and time again she checks up on me as I search for that elusive full-time job.
Both people are class-acts, helped me out when it wasn’t in the job description. I lost co-workers, but kept friends.
Life will go on and they will always be here, I just have to keep reminding myself.
This is the part where I’m suppose to serenade you with pictures of them, but
I’m not, won’t. Who knows, maybe in the future.
My current mood?
I can never get tired of Anchorman.
This video is about a few years back. Me posting this defeats the purpose of this “Throwback Thursday” post. At the end of the day though, rules are made to be broken.
Somehow, someway I’m getting to that point this weekend haha.