- Facts twitter.com/neeva_nicole/s… 20 hours ago
- @calvind Bruh it just started, just wait 2 days ago
- @neeva_nicole Me 2 days ago
- RT @ComplexSports: 15 years ago today, the Malice at the Palace happened. One of the wildest brawls you’ll ever see. 🥊 https://t.co/mbvzCe… 2 days ago
- Finished the Midseason finale of #PowerTV that pretty much was a live action version of "Who Shot Mr. Burns" 3 days ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Married With Children
August 2, 2012Posted by on
The title speaks for itself. What I try to do is “Throwback” to MY generation. Almost every song was a good song back then (1990-2002(ish)). Artists were never really heard of (Craig Mack < Biggie Smalls) because they couldn’t stand out. Lastly you get the one hit wonder. The one hit wonder that had a funny song, if anything (I thought it was funny).
Ladies and Gentlemen, your wonderful video:
When was the last time you heard this song? How about seen the video?
Did you spot the cameo appearance? I forgot all about that guy lol.
Until we meet again folks~!~!