- Facts twitter.com/neeva_nicole/s… 20 hours ago
- @calvind Bruh it just started, just wait 2 days ago
- @neeva_nicole Me 2 days ago
- RT @ComplexSports: 15 years ago today, the Malice at the Palace happened. One of the wildest brawls you’ll ever see. 🥊 https://t.co/mbvzCe… 2 days ago
- Finished the Midseason finale of #PowerTV that pretty much was a live action version of "Who Shot Mr. Burns" 3 days ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Marlon Wayans
January 11, 2013Posted by on
What a week this has been for me. Both jobs have provided non-stop laughs. I got to see two of my good friends these past two days. Honey Nut Cheerios has a new meaning (I’m going to miss Kevin Garnett when he retires.). The Sacramento Kings may or may not move, again. I have a new nickname and it’s payday. IT’S ONLY FRIDAY PEOPLE. Regardless of how my weekend turns out, this has been a great week.
(I won’t be happy if the Kings move, I’d rather stay in Sacramento to watch the Lakers play. I just want to make that known.)
Things you should do this weekend:
Go to the movies to see this…
and if you haven’t yet, this!
That’s all I got. Just small little suggestions. It’s cold out and some people probably won’t make it outside.
This is a make or break weekend at the bars. If the Niners defeat the Packers, bars will be packed and joyous. If the Niners lose, bars will be packed and somber. Either way, people will be spending money on booze so I guess make or break wouldn’t matter.
Remember people, know your limit. Do not order that extra drink because:
Katt Williams, Katt Williams, Katt Williams…. that’s all I got.