- Your weekly distraction is now available on iTunes or unpredictablepodcast.wordpress.com/2017/11/15/num… Unpredictable with Jenny and Stephone 2 days ago
- @taliaveronica08 twitter.com/WORLDSTARVlNE/… 3 days ago
- RT @Kaepernick7: I'm honored to be recognized by @GQMagazine as Citizen of the Year. gq.com/story/colin-ka… 4 days ago
- Oh you know, just checking out the #10/#11 team in the country. The road to the Final Four begins tonight. #FightOn https://t.co/twlfeWgX97 1 week ago
- My little homie...The Zoo looked way different from what I could remember when I was a kid. I… instagram.com/p/BbVkf_ggR6z/ 1 week ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Humpty Dance
October 10, 2012Posted by on
Well, thank you Reds for screwing everything up. Another thanks to the Tigers for letting the A’s live another day. I’m doing research for some posts next week which could be good. Today I nothing special to report besides me wanting the Giants and A’s to lose.
Allow me to amaze thee…
Something tells me I’ve posted this song before. If I did, I apologize for that. Either way, this song is a classic.
August 9, 2012Posted by on
Can you believe it? It is only Thursday. This week is going by
slow, nope, “at a snail’s pace” sounds better. It didn’t help that I had yesterday AND Monday off. Monday was already scheduled, it’s my usual thing to do (I work crazy hours).
Yesterday, I went to Oakland (notice the Bay Area theme as of late?) to watch my Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (still hate the name) take on the Oakland A’s. I don’t know why, but, my Angels just can’t win (lost 9-8) in Oakland. It’s the House of Horrors for them. For the record, I
hate… DISLIKE A’s fans!!!. They are so horrible, but these are the same people I hang out with on Sunday’s during the Fall to watch the Raiders play. I don’t know what to think anymore.
I’m going to mix it up a bit, take it WWWWAAAAYYYYYY BACK!!!
Want a throwback drink?
When was the last time you had this? I never had it, way before my time. I do know people who have had it before. I expect them to text me, telling me about the good ol’ days!
And now, the video. This post has a Bay Area feel (I’m sorry, I’ll try to cut it down), so how about some Bay Area natives?
Stay thirsty my friends, it’s Thursday.
Follow me: Twitter
P.S: Shout out to the new partner in crime, The Red Head. Check out her blog, it’s a good read.