- This is me sending @dmitchinson a tweet.....More like a mention I guess. 5 hours ago
- Sunday we took an L, but on Thursday we'll bounce back. It was fun to be back at the O. Co. We… instagram.com/p/BaVGLzUgT_M/ 1 day ago
- Still hungry after grubbing at my uncle's house. Spinach and pork chops it is! 1 week ago
- Awesome! twitter.com/KyleRudolph82/… 1 week ago
- This hurts, I don't remember all of my screenames. Another Era is gone. "Hit me up on AIM",… instagram.com/p/BZ6-iMdASXU/ 1 week ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Hump Day
October 10, 2012Posted by on
Well, thank you Reds for screwing everything up. Another thanks to the Tigers for letting the A’s live another day. I’m doing research for some posts next week which could be good. Today I nothing special to report besides me wanting the Giants and A’s to lose.
Allow me to amaze thee…
Something tells me I’ve posted this song before. If I did, I apologize for that. Either way, this song is a classic.
August 22, 2012Posted by on
About me section? Check. Contact information section? Check. Me always being awesome? Always and forever. My page is to my liking and…I…like…it? <—- Not going to lie, that phrase sounded better in my head.
It’s Hump Day! Who came up with that nickname? I don’t know how I feel calling it by that name/nickname. All my life, Wednesday has been THE name. I can’t just go around saying “It’s Hump Day”, the majority of my friends have sick minds so that’s trouble.
Anyway, it’s Hump Day. I’m in the mood for some…
Whenever I drink this, I think of my good friend Sarah. If it wasn’t for her, I would not have known about this greatness.
Random thought: A few moments ago I met somebody who I follow on Twitter. If we were living in Southern California, I doubt the encounter would’ve happen. Northern California = a small community. Since I’m on the subject of Twitter, follow me – GO DEEP IN MY MIND.
My mind? I don’t know what is wrong with it. I have to get ready for my session, my freestyle session. I’ve been challenged by my friend. He is way better than I am. I have my moments though, especially if I freestyle about nursery rhymes. YES, you read that right, nursery rhymes! You want to know how horrible I am? Take a look at this, Allison Brie from Community.
Yup, I’m worse than her.
Happy Hump Day!