- @neeva_nicole Sadly, I believe, we only have Dairy Queen up here. 5 hours ago
- @neeva_nicole Me too....stupid diet 5 hours ago
- @CiscoCeliz Shit, I always forget about Cafeteria. 2 days ago
- @CiscoCeliz Where is a good starting point? 2 days ago
- @JayMarZZ I raise you a Shigoteshi Hasegawa. 3 days ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Hip Hop
Lately, two songs have been on repeat on my iPod. This is the first one…
The title itself explains it all. Unfortunately, the age range of 18-26 gets a bad rap. What’s wrong with having fun. We go through enough M-F with work, then we have bills and rent. Sometimes a break is needed, and why not have that break with your friends. This song is a true definition of just having a good time and not worrying about what other people think about you.
Then we have this bad boy…
I think this song is about us rising to the occasion. Just listening to the first verse I can relate to the song.
Then again I can see at as a weird version of a make-out song. I sense double meaning for some reason.
These two songs pretty much explains how I’ve felt these past couple of days. I can finally say that I am happy with my life again.