- @drearb_ I'm trying to go but none of my friends are interested at the moment. I'm going to bug them again on Friday or Saturday. 49 minutes ago
- @drearb_ Off because....you're going to the Raiders game? 58 minutes ago
- RT @AdamSchefter: Hannah Storm and Andrea Kremer will become the first female duo to call NFL games, and they will do it for Amazon Prime V… 1 hour ago
- @drearb_ JUST Saturday?!?!? Killing me smalls. 1 hour ago
- Lmao, damn. twitter.com/KeepBlitzin/st… 15 hours ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Halos
August 9, 2012Posted by on
Can you believe it? It is only Thursday. This week is going by
slow, nope, “at a snail’s pace” sounds better. It didn’t help that I had yesterday AND Monday off. Monday was already scheduled, it’s my usual thing to do (I work crazy hours).
Yesterday, I went to Oakland (notice the Bay Area theme as of late?) to watch my Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (still hate the name) take on the Oakland A’s. I don’t know why, but, my Angels just can’t win (lost 9-8) in Oakland. It’s the House of Horrors for them. For the record, I
hate… DISLIKE A’s fans!!!. They are so horrible, but these are the same people I hang out with on Sunday’s during the Fall to watch the Raiders play. I don’t know what to think anymore.
I’m going to mix it up a bit, take it WWWWAAAAYYYYYY BACK!!!
Want a throwback drink?
When was the last time you had this? I never had it, way before my time. I do know people who have had it before. I expect them to text me, telling me about the good ol’ days!
And now, the video. This post has a Bay Area feel (I’m sorry, I’ll try to cut it down), so how about some Bay Area natives?
Stay thirsty my friends, it’s Thursday.
Follow me: Twitter
P.S: Shout out to the new partner in crime, The Red Head. Check out her blog, it’s a good read.