- RT @FOX23Heather: Congrats to the former @CowgirlSB star @vshippy33! At least you’ll still be wearing ORANGE! cuse.com/news/2018/7/19… 4 hours ago
- RT @RollingLoud: ROLLING LOUD BAY AREA 2018 LINEUP ON SALE FRIDAY 7/20 @ 12PM PDT RollingLoud.com/sftix https://t.co/6Xe6bDCmSV 4 hours ago
- Let's take a trip down memory lane. To a time where working in Promotions paid for some of my bills. When Dusty Ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @AP: BREAKING: California Supreme Court blocks measure that would divide state in three from appearing on November ballot. 22 hours ago
- RT @FOX23Heather: You won't want to miss my story on cancer survivor and @TulsaDrillers pitcher @alka_SMELTZer tonight on @FOX23 at 9. He… 1 day ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Halloween
October 17, 2012Posted by on
I’ve been doing new tasks at work so I haven’t been able to post. I’m good now and I am able to multi-task better.
The Giants are currently playing right now and the office is currently at a standstill. It’s pretty amazing how sports stops everything. If my team was in the playoffs, I would be doing the same thing so I can’t complain.
It has been a good series and I can see the Giants winning in six or the Cardinals in seven. It hurts me to say that the Giants have a CHANCE of winning.
Last weekend was pretty good. I got to hang out with Seeking Style and we sang a bit. It was more her than me though. She has some nice flow on some songs, I was impressed.
I went to a Pumpkin Patch with King Alex on Sunday. He was a bit scared. The place is located close to the airport and the sounds of the planes were getting to him.
He survived though….
He has his first pumpkin!. Unfortunately, I accidentally deleted the picture. I apologize.
An interesting thing happened to me on Friday night. I guy approached me and was getting angry at for a little bit. Came out of nowhere. He mistaken me for somebody else. His friends were trying to tell him that but I guess the alcohol got to him.
My retaliation video….
Happy Hump Day
October 8, 2012Posted by on
What. A. Weekend.
My wish is 1/3 complete. The Rangers got knocked out in the Wild Card game on Friday. As of today, the A’s and Giants are one lost away from calling it a season. Harsh? Yes. Awesome? YES. The timelines on my Facebook and Twitter pages were quiet as a result.
My motto: “If my team doesn’t win it all, YOUR(my friends) team doesn’t win it all.”
My weekend was amazing. What did I do? Nothing, I chilled…minus the baseball games this weekend. I don’t remember the last time my weekend was not busy. It was much-needed. I feel refreshed today. I caught up on some sleep and I did some working out. I didn’t even drink alcohol. A weekend of change.
I know this is starting off slow. I usually have something interesting to post but not this time.
Well…maybe one thing. Over the weekend, FOUR different people told me I should be Ron Washington, manager for the Texas Rangers, for Halloween. I don’t know how I feel about that. I try not to disappoint my people though. I already own a Rangers hat.
( Yes, I have been hating on the Rangers as of late but I collect MLB hats. I have about 45 hats.)
I would just need a jersey and a little powdered sugar. I guess I could also find somebody and buy the real thing.
Sharing is caring.
We shall see though. I might change my mind. I have two more weeks to decide on the a costume. As of now, Mr. Washington is in the lead.
Perfect video for Ron Washington…
“You know we keep that white girl, Christina Aguilera.”
I love knowing there is a song for EVERYTHING!!
Today is Monday.