- Facts twitter.com/neeva_nicole/s… 21 hours ago
- @calvind Bruh it just started, just wait 2 days ago
- @neeva_nicole Me 2 days ago
- RT @ComplexSports: 15 years ago today, the Malice at the Palace happened. One of the wildest brawls you’ll ever see. 🥊 https://t.co/mbvzCe… 2 days ago
- Finished the Midseason finale of #PowerTV that pretty much was a live action version of "Who Shot Mr. Burns" 3 days ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Grindin’
October 12, 2012Posted by on
Here are a few things you guys and gals can do this weekend, courtesy of me.
What to watch: Argo
Ben Affleck continues to amaze me when he is behind to camera. Hopefully that streak resumes when I check this out on Sunday. The cast looks stellar as well.
Where to eat/drink: Red Rabbit
I’ve only been here twice and the drinks were awesome. Sacramento folks, I recommend ordering the West Indies Sour. For eats I recommend, via Seeking Style, the Rabbit Ravioli. The dish was small, but it was still delicious according to her.
Junk food of the day:
You can’t hate on the classics.
This weekend, I will be involved with one of these three things. Heck, all three might happen in one day.
I hope the Raiders shock the world against the Falcons on Sunday. If they get the victory, then it will be a successful weekend. If not? Well, then….I probably will not post anything on Monday.
Thank you Reds for allowing the Giants to advance to the League Championship Series, NOT!!!
Kudos to the Tigers for handling business against the A’s. I know I have been hating on the A’s but I do know that they have a good squad. They will be tough to handle next year.
Song of the week:
I looked it up, this song was released ten years ago. Still good though.
Story of my life, Grindin’
Happy Friday my peoples!