- So... SantaCon was dope and I talked about some of it on the latest episode. I forgot what Jenny… instagram.com/p/BcnOOcWgypc/ 2 days ago
- Boom, another SantaCon in the books!! #sanfrancisco #northbeach #santacon @ Golden Boy Pizza instagram.com/p/Bcgba-AAyS8/ 4 days ago
- Alright folks, your Avengers: Infinity War breakdown is available. iTunes/WordPress. #mcu… instagram.com/p/BcaPQXzAxI4/ 1 week ago
- @FOX23Heather Well... priorities. I'm old, this is my life now. I have to drink to prepare for more drinking. I sti… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- I've been drinking booze non stop since last week. I think I'm ready for SantaCon on Saturday. #SanFrancisco I'm coming for you. 1 week ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: good friends
January 11, 2013Posted by on
What a week this has been for me. Both jobs have provided non-stop laughs. I got to see two of my good friends these past two days. Honey Nut Cheerios has a new meaning (I’m going to miss Kevin Garnett when he retires.). The Sacramento Kings may or may not move, again. I have a new nickname and it’s payday. IT’S ONLY FRIDAY PEOPLE. Regardless of how my weekend turns out, this has been a great week.
(I won’t be happy if the Kings move, I’d rather stay in Sacramento to watch the Lakers play. I just want to make that known.)
Things you should do this weekend:
Go to the movies to see this…
and if you haven’t yet, this!
That’s all I got. Just small little suggestions. It’s cold out and some people probably won’t make it outside.
This is a make or break weekend at the bars. If the Niners defeat the Packers, bars will be packed and joyous. If the Niners lose, bars will be packed and somber. Either way, people will be spending money on booze so I guess make or break wouldn’t matter.
Remember people, know your limit. Do not order that extra drink because:
Katt Williams, Katt Williams, Katt Williams…. that’s all I got.