- Ahman Green twitter.com/jaymarzz/statu… 20 hours ago
- RT @P_Louis_Island: @LaJethroJenkins You ever had someone pour ice water down ya back cause that’s the pose I hit when I took this screensh… 20 hours ago
- @P_Louis_Island @LaJethroJenkins ☠️☠️☠️ 20 hours ago
- Netflix messed around and put Moesha on. Perfect timing, I finished Supermarket Sweep. 3 days ago
- RT @Remixgodsuede: U don’t hafffff ta calllll it’s okayyy gurrrhlllll cuzzzz im gon beee alreighttttt tinigghhhhhhhhh... 4 days ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Funny
September 26, 2012Posted by on
I’m going to take a break from my scheduled Wednesday writing. With the recent announcement of the NFL Refs coming back sooner than later, I found this parody.
This is the same guy who gave us the love song of Jeremy Lin.
The NBA is almost back… Lakers/Heat, NBA Finals 2013.
Lakers in 7.
Happy Day of Humps!
September 25, 2012Posted by on
My co-worker showed me this video. I was laughing the whole time, especially at the big guy. Very good beat though. Then I thought to myself, my friends are weird. I love them though.
That is your laughter of the day.
Is it Happy Hour yet?
August 7, 2012Posted by on
A friend of mind pointed out that “Stephone” had the same background theme, color, font – EVERYTHING!!
Not cool I tell you, not cool. People are always trying to hate. Now I’m trying to find a good layout for my new and improved webpage. Any suggestions? The one that is currently on is not me….by a longshot.
I’m vexed… I really liked that layout. I feel violated. I’m angry, I can’t write, so this video will do the talking. It never gets old (to me). You may know him courtesy of Tosh. O….
I introduce to you, Bubb Rubb:
P.S. Much love to the readers from New Zealand, Great Britain and the United Arab Emirates. Much appreciated.
July 26, 2012Posted by on
Two month hiatus from blogging, I’m aware and I apologize. The negatives of being responsible is staying focused and trying to cope with pain and trouble. I’m alive and that’s all that matters. I have two videos to share.
First, the twist:
Second, the Throwback Video:
Might as well show some love for R. Kelly. If I’m not mistaken he is still recovering from throat surgery. He just came out with another album as well, entitled “Write Me Back”, make sure you give it a listen.
Mr. Robert Kelly, if you are reading this, I am still waiting for the rest of “Trapped In The Closet”