- Facts twitter.com/neeva_nicole/s… 20 hours ago
- @calvind Bruh it just started, just wait 2 days ago
- @neeva_nicole Me 2 days ago
- RT @ComplexSports: 15 years ago today, the Malice at the Palace happened. One of the wildest brawls you’ll ever see. 🥊 https://t.co/mbvzCe… 2 days ago
- Finished the Midseason finale of #PowerTV that pretty much was a live action version of "Who Shot Mr. Burns" 3 days ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Freestyle
August 22, 2012Posted by on
About me section? Check. Contact information section? Check. Me always being awesome? Always and forever. My page is to my liking and…I…like…it? <—- Not going to lie, that phrase sounded better in my head.
It’s Hump Day! Who came up with that nickname? I don’t know how I feel calling it by that name/nickname. All my life, Wednesday has been THE name. I can’t just go around saying “It’s Hump Day”, the majority of my friends have sick minds so that’s trouble.
Anyway, it’s Hump Day. I’m in the mood for some…
Whenever I drink this, I think of my good friend Sarah. If it wasn’t for her, I would not have known about this greatness.
Random thought: A few moments ago I met somebody who I follow on Twitter. If we were living in Southern California, I doubt the encounter would’ve happen. Northern California = a small community. Since I’m on the subject of Twitter, follow me – GO DEEP IN MY MIND.
My mind? I don’t know what is wrong with it. I have to get ready for my session, my freestyle session. I’ve been challenged by my friend. He is way better than I am. I have my moments though, especially if I freestyle about nursery rhymes. YES, you read that right, nursery rhymes! You want to know how horrible I am? Take a look at this, Allison Brie from Community.
Yup, I’m worse than her.
Happy Hump Day!