- RT @AP: BREAKING: California Supreme Court blocks measure that would divide state in three from appearing on November ballot. 5 hours ago
- RT @FOX23Heather: You won't want to miss my story on cancer survivor and @TulsaDrillers pitcher @alka_SMELTZer tonight on @FOX23 at 9. He… 23 hours ago
- RT @FOX23Heather: So of course I’m rooting for @rhyshoskins tonight! I’m a former Sac State cheerleader... gotta cheer for the Hornet! 🐝💚⚾️… 23 hours ago
- RT @FOX23Heather: I thought the homerun derby was yesterday? Nothing but bombs in the ASG tonight. 23 hours ago
- Tuesday = New episode. Semi continuation from last week. Listen away! #itunes #wordpress #unpredictablepodcast unpredictablepodcast.com 1 day ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Fort Mason
August 1, 2012Posted by on
Wednesday is one of those odd days. It is not far removed from the previous weekend but it’s so close to the new weekend. I’m
lost TORN, when we hit the so called “Hump Day“. The torn part? I just finished uploading some awesome pictures from my time in San Francisco this past weekend. I went to the Beer Olympics, the Dodgers/Giants game was expensive. Overall, I lucked out, I saved more money by going to the Olympics. I got this awesome view at the end of drinking extravganza:
The awesomeness that happened inside? Pictures can only tell you so much. You want an example? You sure? Picture number 1:
This was at the end of the event. I don’t know who could be reading this, all I can say is – Mario is a sick man.
ON TO THE NEXT ONE!
These two were awesome! Selina Kyle (that was the name she gave me) was the nicest person I ever met. Bane? He was cool, actually these are my two new friends (let’s be real, it’s not true unless it’s on Facebook) in SF.
I’ll show one more, then maybe create a little gallery:
I felt sorry for this little one. She was the DD with her group, but she was happy nonetheless. I would be to, I WANTED that can. I offered 5 bucks but she didn’t want it.
Sidenote: I’m watching Boxing (is it me or has it dropped off) and the American just
lost, no manhandled, wait DESTROYED by a Russian. I can’t believed they air this fight.
Weekend was great, I was exhausted, SF treated me awesome like always. My counterparts? Not so much.
THE BEST THING ABOUT TODAY?
Community is coming back October 19th! This brought my spirits up, I was kind of down.
Video for your thoughts since SF is on my mind (I respect the classics):
That’s it, I’m done.
July 27, 2012Posted by on
Lot’s to do this weekend, I’m excited! Heading to the Bay Area on Saturday to watch the Dodgers take on the Giants.
That’s the plan at least, we don’t have tickets. Back up plan might be the Beer Olympics at Fort Mason. Really? Beer Olympics? Let me write that again, BEER OLYMPICS!!!!! @#%# THE WORLD!!! San Francisco, you never cease to amaze me.
Sad, but true.
Heading to the State Fair, it’s the last day. The best day is the last day because you can get deals on food. If it’s not alcohol, then I’m all about the food. The plan is to get a deal on this greatness:
The Big Rib, it’s a big deal.
Overall, here is a nice video for you. Yesterday I gave you a R. Kelly and Dave Chappelle video. Today, I found the video I was thinking of when I posted Dave Chappelle….
Say what you, this song is still legit – 12 YEARS LATER!!
R. Kelly , “Feelin’ On Yo Booty”
Folks enjoy your weekend, because I know I will.