- RT @FOX23Heather: Congrats to the former @CowgirlSB star @vshippy33! At least you’ll still be wearing ORANGE! cuse.com/news/2018/7/19… 4 hours ago
- RT @RollingLoud: ROLLING LOUD BAY AREA 2018 LINEUP ON SALE FRIDAY 7/20 @ 12PM PDT RollingLoud.com/sftix https://t.co/6Xe6bDCmSV 4 hours ago
- Let's take a trip down memory lane. To a time where working in Promotions paid for some of my bills. When Dusty Ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @AP: BREAKING: California Supreme Court blocks measure that would divide state in three from appearing on November ballot. 22 hours ago
- RT @FOX23Heather: You won't want to miss my story on cancer survivor and @TulsaDrillers pitcher @alka_SMELTZer tonight on @FOX23 at 9. He… 1 day ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: facebook
October 23, 2012Posted by on
I’ve posted this song on my Facebook, but not on here. I heard somebody blasting this song at the Raiders game on Sunday and I was just laughing. I’ve heard this song before, but it was weird hearing it at a tailgate.
I introduce to you, Tim Wilson.
Skip the first ten seconds.
On a serious note, “Phase Two” for Marvel has begun. The Iron Man 3 trailer was released early this morning. I watched it three times and I still have no idea what to expect.
May 2013 is so far away, I can’t wait!!
It’s Tuesday and I’m already tired. I have to keep it moving though.
October 8, 2012Posted by on
What. A. Weekend.
My wish is 1/3 complete. The Rangers got knocked out in the Wild Card game on Friday. As of today, the A’s and Giants are one lost away from calling it a season. Harsh? Yes. Awesome? YES. The timelines on my Facebook and Twitter pages were quiet as a result.
My motto: “If my team doesn’t win it all, YOUR(my friends) team doesn’t win it all.”
My weekend was amazing. What did I do? Nothing, I chilled…minus the baseball games this weekend. I don’t remember the last time my weekend was not busy. It was much-needed. I feel refreshed today. I caught up on some sleep and I did some working out. I didn’t even drink alcohol. A weekend of change.
I know this is starting off slow. I usually have something interesting to post but not this time.
Well…maybe one thing. Over the weekend, FOUR different people told me I should be Ron Washington, manager for the Texas Rangers, for Halloween. I don’t know how I feel about that. I try not to disappoint my people though. I already own a Rangers hat.
( Yes, I have been hating on the Rangers as of late but I collect MLB hats. I have about 45 hats.)
I would just need a jersey and a little powdered sugar. I guess I could also find somebody and buy the real thing.
Sharing is caring.
We shall see though. I might change my mind. I have two more weeks to decide on the a costume. As of now, Mr. Washington is in the lead.
Perfect video for Ron Washington…
“You know we keep that white girl, Christina Aguilera.”
I love knowing there is a song for EVERYTHING!!
Today is Monday.
October 2, 2012Posted by on
For some reason Stephone was unable to do his own work so I am filling in for him. My name is Josh and I don’t believe in Twitter or Facebook. I’m old school, I actually call people and I suck at texting.
I DO work in the media industry in Los Angeles and I have been lobbying for him to move down here. He is trying, but this industry is a tough one.
Since I own this post today, this is my way.
THE DODGERS WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!
Stephone’s ANGELS suck.
The Angels should have made a move at the trade deadline for some bullpen help.
I don’t know what to do. He really didn’t give me a layout on what to post.
*I’ll give you 5 fun/interesting facts about him*:
1. Stephone instigates like no other.
2. He LOVES the Angels, Raiders, USC, Lakers, Ducks. In that order.
3. He can have a serious conversation with you, IF you ask.
4. He has more female friends(hot ones!) THAN guy friends. Makes no sense because he is one ugly mofo.
5. He has a good head on his shoulders for being quite emotional.
People go crazy for Jordan’s…He goes crazy for Puma’s.
I hope those facts gives you a little bit more insight about Stephone.
I also hope he doesn’t ask me to this again on short notice.
Here is MY favorite video.
Twitter: Follow HIM