- Sunday we took an L, but on Thursday we'll bounce back. It was fun to be back at the O. Co. We… instagram.com/p/BaVGLzUgT_M/ 1 day ago
- Still hungry after grubbing at my uncle's house. Spinach and pork chops it is! 1 week ago
- Awesome! twitter.com/KyleRudolph82/… 1 week ago
- This hurts, I don't remember all of my screenames. Another Era is gone. "Hit me up on AIM",… instagram.com/p/BZ6-iMdASXU/ 1 week ago
- Good Morning Twitter, I hope you all have a great day! https://t.co/srwhofEt5q 1 week ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: facebook
October 23, 2012Posted by on
I’ve posted this song on my Facebook, but not on here. I heard somebody blasting this song at the Raiders game on Sunday and I was just laughing. I’ve heard this song before, but it was weird hearing it at a tailgate.
I introduce to you, Tim Wilson.
Skip the first ten seconds.
On a serious note, “Phase Two” for Marvel has begun. The Iron Man 3 trailer was released early this morning. I watched it three times and I still have no idea what to expect.
May 2013 is so far away, I can’t wait!!
It’s Tuesday and I’m already tired. I have to keep it moving though.
October 8, 2012Posted by on
What. A. Weekend.
My wish is 1/3 complete. The Rangers got knocked out in the Wild Card game on Friday. As of today, the A’s and Giants are one lost away from calling it a season. Harsh? Yes. Awesome? YES. The timelines on my Facebook and Twitter pages were quiet as a result.
My motto: “If my team doesn’t win it all, YOUR(my friends) team doesn’t win it all.”
My weekend was amazing. What did I do? Nothing, I chilled…minus the baseball games this weekend. I don’t remember the last time my weekend was not busy. It was much-needed. I feel refreshed today. I caught up on some sleep and I did some working out. I didn’t even drink alcohol. A weekend of change.
I know this is starting off slow. I usually have something interesting to post but not this time.
Well…maybe one thing. Over the weekend, FOUR different people told me I should be Ron Washington, manager for the Texas Rangers, for Halloween. I don’t know how I feel about that. I try not to disappoint my people though. I already own a Rangers hat.
( Yes, I have been hating on the Rangers as of late but I collect MLB hats. I have about 45 hats.)
I would just need a jersey and a little powdered sugar. I guess I could also find somebody and buy the real thing.
Sharing is caring.
We shall see though. I might change my mind. I have two more weeks to decide on the a costume. As of now, Mr. Washington is in the lead.
Perfect video for Ron Washington…
“You know we keep that white girl, Christina Aguilera.”
I love knowing there is a song for EVERYTHING!!
Today is Monday.
October 2, 2012Posted by on
For some reason Stephone was unable to do his own work so I am filling in for him. My name is Josh and I don’t believe in Twitter or Facebook. I’m old school, I actually call people and I suck at texting.
I DO work in the media industry in Los Angeles and I have been lobbying for him to move down here. He is trying, but this industry is a tough one.
Since I own this post today, this is my way.
THE DODGERS WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!
Stephone’s ANGELS suck.
The Angels should have made a move at the trade deadline for some bullpen help.
I don’t know what to do. He really didn’t give me a layout on what to post.
*I’ll give you 5 fun/interesting facts about him*:
1. Stephone instigates like no other.
2. He LOVES the Angels, Raiders, USC, Lakers, Ducks. In that order.
3. He can have a serious conversation with you, IF you ask.
4. He has more female friends(hot ones!) THAN guy friends. Makes no sense because he is one ugly mofo.
5. He has a good head on his shoulders for being quite emotional.
People go crazy for Jordan’s…He goes crazy for Puma’s.
I hope those facts gives you a little bit more insight about Stephone.
I also hope he doesn’t ask me to this again on short notice.
Here is MY favorite video.
Twitter: Follow HIM