- This is me sending @dmitchinson a tweet.....More like a mention I guess. 5 hours ago
- Sunday we took an L, but on Thursday we'll bounce back. It was fun to be back at the O. Co. We… instagram.com/p/BaVGLzUgT_M/ 1 day ago
- Still hungry after grubbing at my uncle's house. Spinach and pork chops it is! 1 week ago
- Awesome! twitter.com/KyleRudolph82/… 1 week ago
- This hurts, I don't remember all of my screenames. Another Era is gone. "Hit me up on AIM",… instagram.com/p/BZ6-iMdASXU/ 1 week ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: ears and eyes
October 19, 2012Posted by on
Do you know what today is? October 19, 2012. When some networks say 10/19 they don’t mean 10/19. Abed say’s it best, “…where to put 10/19?”
“It’s a feeling within us all” – Abed”
Today was supposed to be the greatest day ever. Not anymore, NBC decided against showing Community today, further postponing it. No love for one of the best shows since Arrested Development. When it comes back, I’ll be waiting. Until then I’ll re-watch the DVD’s.
I have a
tiring long weekend in store. It should be fun and I’m pretty stoked.
I shall take my talents to Berkeley to watch Stanford and Cal for The 115th Big Game. It’s weird to watch a rivalry game so early in the season. With the creation of the Pac-12 Network and scheduling issues, this game got the short end of the stick. Not only is the game early in the season, it’s also start early – Noon. I always felt that rivalry games should be played at night. The issues with TV contracts led this game to start at Noon.
Oakland will be the place to be for about ten hours. The Jags and the Raiders will do battle. This game is winnable for the Raiders, along with the next two. If they handle business, they can be at 4-4 at the midway point. That is asking for a lot, so I have my hopes on very low.
Congratulations to the Cardinals for being one win away from the World Series! The Giants lose this series because they left about twenty men on base in Game 3.
The past two nights have been nothing but throwback music at the second job.
Here’s something for your ears…and eyes.