- So... SantaCon was dope and I talked about some of it on the latest episode. I forgot what Jenny… instagram.com/p/BcnOOcWgypc/ 2 days ago
- Boom, another SantaCon in the books!! #sanfrancisco #northbeach #santacon @ Golden Boy Pizza instagram.com/p/Bcgba-AAyS8/ 4 days ago
- Alright folks, your Avengers: Infinity War breakdown is available. iTunes/WordPress. #mcu… instagram.com/p/BcaPQXzAxI4/ 1 week ago
- @FOX23Heather Well... priorities. I'm old, this is my life now. I have to drink to prepare for more drinking. I sti… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- I've been drinking booze non stop since last week. I think I'm ready for SantaCon on Saturday. #SanFrancisco I'm coming for you. 1 week ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Don’t Approach Me
October 17, 2012Posted by on
I’ve been doing new tasks at work so I haven’t been able to post. I’m good now and I am able to multi-task better.
The Giants are currently playing right now and the office is currently at a standstill. It’s pretty amazing how sports stops everything. If my team was in the playoffs, I would be doing the same thing so I can’t complain.
It has been a good series and I can see the Giants winning in six or the Cardinals in seven. It hurts me to say that the Giants have a CHANCE of winning.
Last weekend was pretty good. I got to hang out with Seeking Style and we sang a bit. It was more her than me though. She has some nice flow on some songs, I was impressed.
I went to a Pumpkin Patch with King Alex on Sunday. He was a bit scared. The place is located close to the airport and the sounds of the planes were getting to him.
He survived though….
He has his first pumpkin!. Unfortunately, I accidentally deleted the picture. I apologize.
An interesting thing happened to me on Friday night. I guy approached me and was getting angry at for a little bit. Came out of nowhere. He mistaken me for somebody else. His friends were trying to tell him that but I guess the alcohol got to him.
My retaliation video….
Happy Hump Day