- @JanieMcCAP Never gets old. 6 hours ago
- 💀💀💀 twitter.com/SupremeDreams_… 8 hours ago
- Till this day I still don't know how @theofficenbc got "Diversity Day" on the air. Hilarious and so wrong at the same time. 1 day ago
- RT @FatLizard93: Man I saw Bob Barker trending & I thought he went to the upper room. Y'all quit playin.😂😂😂😂😂 https://t.co/2eNqsKFOia 2 days ago
- Yoooooooo lol twitter.com/PopeyesChicken… 2 days ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Dodgers
July 27, 2012Posted by on
Lot’s to do this weekend, I’m excited! Heading to the Bay Area on Saturday to watch the Dodgers take on the Giants.
That’s the plan at least, we don’t have tickets. Back up plan might be the Beer Olympics at Fort Mason. Really? Beer Olympics? Let me write that again, BEER OLYMPICS!!!!! @#%# THE WORLD!!! San Francisco, you never cease to amaze me.
Sad, but true.
Heading to the State Fair, it’s the last day. The best day is the last day because you can get deals on food. If it’s not alcohol, then I’m all about the food. The plan is to get a deal on this greatness:
The Big Rib, it’s a big deal.
Overall, here is a nice video for you. Yesterday I gave you a R. Kelly and Dave Chappelle video. Today, I found the video I was thinking of when I posted Dave Chappelle….
Say what you, this song is still legit – 12 YEARS LATER!!
R. Kelly , “Feelin’ On Yo Booty”
Folks enjoy your weekend, because I know I will.