- So... SantaCon was dope and I talked about some of it on the latest episode. I forgot what Jenny… instagram.com/p/BcnOOcWgypc/ 2 days ago
- Boom, another SantaCon in the books!! #sanfrancisco #northbeach #santacon @ Golden Boy Pizza instagram.com/p/Bcgba-AAyS8/ 4 days ago
- Alright folks, your Avengers: Infinity War breakdown is available. iTunes/WordPress. #mcu… instagram.com/p/BcaPQXzAxI4/ 1 week ago
- @FOX23Heather Well... priorities. I'm old, this is my life now. I have to drink to prepare for more drinking. I sti… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- I've been drinking booze non stop since last week. I think I'm ready for SantaCon on Saturday. #SanFrancisco I'm coming for you. 1 week ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Digital Underground
October 10, 2012Posted by on
Well, thank you Reds for screwing everything up. Another thanks to the Tigers for letting the A’s live another day. I’m doing research for some posts next week which could be good. Today I nothing special to report besides me wanting the Giants and A’s to lose.
Allow me to amaze thee…
Something tells me I’ve posted this song before. If I did, I apologize for that. Either way, this song is a classic.
August 9, 2012Posted by on
Can you believe it? It is only Thursday. This week is going by
slow, nope, “at a snail’s pace” sounds better. It didn’t help that I had yesterday AND Monday off. Monday was already scheduled, it’s my usual thing to do (I work crazy hours).
Yesterday, I went to Oakland (notice the Bay Area theme as of late?) to watch my Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (still hate the name) take on the Oakland A’s. I don’t know why, but, my Angels just can’t win (lost 9-8) in Oakland. It’s the House of Horrors for them. For the record, I
hate… DISLIKE A’s fans!!!. They are so horrible, but these are the same people I hang out with on Sunday’s during the Fall to watch the Raiders play. I don’t know what to think anymore.
I’m going to mix it up a bit, take it WWWWAAAAYYYYYY BACK!!!
Want a throwback drink?
When was the last time you had this? I never had it, way before my time. I do know people who have had it before. I expect them to text me, telling me about the good ol’ days!
And now, the video. This post has a Bay Area feel (I’m sorry, I’ll try to cut it down), so how about some Bay Area natives?
Stay thirsty my friends, it’s Thursday.
Follow me: Twitter
P.S: Shout out to the new partner in crime, The Red Head. Check out her blog, it’s a good read.