- So... SantaCon was dope and I talked about some of it on the latest episode. I forgot what Jenny… instagram.com/p/BcnOOcWgypc/ 2 days ago
- Boom, another SantaCon in the books!! #sanfrancisco #northbeach #santacon @ Golden Boy Pizza instagram.com/p/Bcgba-AAyS8/ 4 days ago
- Alright folks, your Avengers: Infinity War breakdown is available. iTunes/WordPress. #mcu… instagram.com/p/BcaPQXzAxI4/ 1 week ago
- @FOX23Heather Well... priorities. I'm old, this is my life now. I have to drink to prepare for more drinking. I sti… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- I've been drinking booze non stop since last week. I think I'm ready for SantaCon on Saturday. #SanFrancisco I'm coming for you. 1 week ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Craig Mack
October 19, 2012Posted by on
Do you know what today is? October 19, 2012. When some networks say 10/19 they don’t mean 10/19. Abed say’s it best, “…where to put 10/19?”
“It’s a feeling within us all” – Abed”
Today was supposed to be the greatest day ever. Not anymore, NBC decided against showing Community today, further postponing it. No love for one of the best shows since Arrested Development. When it comes back, I’ll be waiting. Until then I’ll re-watch the DVD’s.
I have a
tiring long weekend in store. It should be fun and I’m pretty stoked.
I shall take my talents to Berkeley to watch Stanford and Cal for The 115th Big Game. It’s weird to watch a rivalry game so early in the season. With the creation of the Pac-12 Network and scheduling issues, this game got the short end of the stick. Not only is the game early in the season, it’s also start early – Noon. I always felt that rivalry games should be played at night. The issues with TV contracts led this game to start at Noon.
Oakland will be the place to be for about ten hours. The Jags and the Raiders will do battle. This game is winnable for the Raiders, along with the next two. If they handle business, they can be at 4-4 at the midway point. That is asking for a lot, so I have my hopes on very low.
Congratulations to the Cardinals for being one win away from the World Series! The Giants lose this series because they left about twenty men on base in Game 3.
The past two nights have been nothing but throwback music at the second job.
Here’s something for your ears…and eyes.
August 2, 2012Posted by on
The title speaks for itself. What I try to do is “Throwback” to MY generation. Almost every song was a good song back then (1990-2002(ish)). Artists were never really heard of (Craig Mack < Biggie Smalls) because they couldn’t stand out. Lastly you get the one hit wonder. The one hit wonder that had a funny song, if anything (I thought it was funny).
Ladies and Gentlemen, your wonderful video:
When was the last time you heard this song? How about seen the video?
Did you spot the cameo appearance? I forgot all about that guy lol.
Until we meet again folks~!~!