- @JanieMcCAP Never gets old. 5 hours ago
- 💀💀💀 twitter.com/SupremeDreams_… 7 hours ago
- Till this day I still don't know how @theofficenbc got "Diversity Day" on the air. Hilarious and so wrong at the same time. 1 day ago
- RT @FatLizard93: Man I saw Bob Barker trending & I thought he went to the upper room. Y'all quit playin.😂😂😂😂😂 https://t.co/2eNqsKFOia 2 days ago
- Yoooooooo lol twitter.com/PopeyesChicken… 2 days ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Cafe
October 9, 2012Posted by on
That’s how I feel today. It’s unfortunate because it is a very nice day. We all have these type of days, regardless of what the weather is like.
I want to share something. A nice, chill Sunday morning spot.
This place is located in San Francisco and it is DELICIOUS. It’s a restaurant with a cafe feel. It’s a bit pricey but it’s worth it. I can’t wait to eat Toast in a couple of weeks. If you go, YOU WANT the Church Street Omelet. I’ll leave it at that.
Speaking of SF, still in the planning stages for the adventure in two weeks.
Since it’s on my mind…
Happy Tuesday Folks.