- @drearb_ BUT you saw it, that's what matters. 17 hours ago
- Jenny leaves me hanging this week. March Madness and the Avengers trailer are discussed as well as other topics. Ne… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago
- @dundiespodcast O. M. G. LOL 1 day ago
- . @annluminated that hostess looked at me like... https://t.co/rwLStU0xRe 1 day ago
- I look into the imagineray camera about...five times a day. That's how my life is. #TheOffice #jimhalpert https://t.co/uu7YJfVuIV 1 day ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Buds
Lately, two songs have been on repeat on my iPod. This is the first one…
The title itself explains it all. Unfortunately, the age range of 18-26 gets a bad rap. What’s wrong with having fun. We go through enough M-F with work, then we have bills and rent. Sometimes a break is needed, and why not have that break with your friends. This song is a true definition of just having a good time and not worrying about what other people think about you.
Then we have this bad boy…
I think this song is about us rising to the occasion. Just listening to the first verse I can relate to the song.
Then again I can see at as a weird version of a make-out song. I sense double meaning for some reason.
These two songs pretty much explains how I’ve felt these past couple of days. I can finally say that I am happy with my life again.