- @newsbabe1530 @cabountiful @CAFarmBureau AWESOME!! 5 hours ago
- RT @Grant_GGSN: @TugGGSN @ShooterMcGavin_ Always a good day to revisit this youtu.be/TJ-hzmfRluU 9 hours ago
- @LightofTheSun86 Great way to start my day. 15 hours ago
- @LightofTheSun86 Have you read the comment? Gold. 16 hours ago
- Cmon now lol twitter.com/scamlikelyday/… 16 hours ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Beats
Lately, two songs have been on repeat on my iPod. This is the first one…
The title itself explains it all. Unfortunately, the age range of 18-26 gets a bad rap. What’s wrong with having fun. We go through enough M-F with work, then we have bills and rent. Sometimes a break is needed, and why not have that break with your friends. This song is a true definition of just having a good time and not worrying about what other people think about you.
Then we have this bad boy…
I think this song is about us rising to the occasion. Just listening to the first verse I can relate to the song.
Then again I can see at as a weird version of a make-out song. I sense double meaning for some reason.
These two songs pretty much explains how I’ve felt these past couple of days. I can finally say that I am happy with my life again.