- Ahman Green twitter.com/jaymarzz/statu… 20 hours ago
- RT @P_Louis_Island: @LaJethroJenkins You ever had someone pour ice water down ya back cause that’s the pose I hit when I took this screensh… 20 hours ago
- @P_Louis_Island @LaJethroJenkins ☠️☠️☠️ 20 hours ago
- Netflix messed around and put Moesha on. Perfect timing, I finished Supermarket Sweep. 3 days ago
- RT @Remixgodsuede: U don’t hafffff ta calllll it’s okayyy gurrrhlllll cuzzzz im gon beee alreighttttt tinigghhhhhhhhh... 4 days ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: baseball games
October 8, 2012Posted by on
What. A. Weekend.
My wish is 1/3 complete. The Rangers got knocked out in the Wild Card game on Friday. As of today, the A’s and Giants are one lost away from calling it a season. Harsh? Yes. Awesome? YES. The timelines on my Facebook and Twitter pages were quiet as a result.
My motto: “If my team doesn’t win it all, YOUR(my friends) team doesn’t win it all.”
My weekend was amazing. What did I do? Nothing, I chilled…minus the baseball games this weekend. I don’t remember the last time my weekend was not busy. It was much-needed. I feel refreshed today. I caught up on some sleep and I did some working out. I didn’t even drink alcohol. A weekend of change.
I know this is starting off slow. I usually have something interesting to post but not this time.
Well…maybe one thing. Over the weekend, FOUR different people told me I should be Ron Washington, manager for the Texas Rangers, for Halloween. I don’t know how I feel about that. I try not to disappoint my people though. I already own a Rangers hat.
( Yes, I have been hating on the Rangers as of late but I collect MLB hats. I have about 45 hats.)
I would just need a jersey and a little powdered sugar. I guess I could also find somebody and buy the real thing.
Sharing is caring.
We shall see though. I might change my mind. I have two more weeks to decide on the a costume. As of now, Mr. Washington is in the lead.
Perfect video for Ron Washington…
“You know we keep that white girl, Christina Aguilera.”
I love knowing there is a song for EVERYTHING!!
Today is Monday.