- Facts twitter.com/neeva_nicole/s… 20 hours ago
- @calvind Bruh it just started, just wait 2 days ago
- @neeva_nicole Me 2 days ago
- RT @ComplexSports: 15 years ago today, the Malice at the Palace happened. One of the wildest brawls you’ll ever see. 🥊 https://t.co/mbvzCe… 2 days ago
- Finished the Midseason finale of #PowerTV that pretty much was a live action version of "Who Shot Mr. Burns" 3 days ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Awesome Eats
October 9, 2012Posted by on
That’s how I feel today. It’s unfortunate because it is a very nice day. We all have these type of days, regardless of what the weather is like.
I want to share something. A nice, chill Sunday morning spot.
This place is located in San Francisco and it is DELICIOUS. It’s a restaurant with a cafe feel. It’s a bit pricey but it’s worth it. I can’t wait to eat Toast in a couple of weeks. If you go, YOU WANT the Church Street Omelet. I’ll leave it at that.
Speaking of SF, still in the planning stages for the adventure in two weeks.
Since it’s on my mind…
Happy Tuesday Folks.