- RT @AP: BREAKING: California Supreme Court blocks measure that would divide state in three from appearing on November ballot. 5 hours ago
- RT @FOX23Heather: You won't want to miss my story on cancer survivor and @TulsaDrillers pitcher @alka_SMELTZer tonight on @FOX23 at 9. He… 23 hours ago
- RT @FOX23Heather: So of course I’m rooting for @rhyshoskins tonight! I’m a former Sac State cheerleader... gotta cheer for the Hornet! 🐝💚⚾️… 23 hours ago
- RT @FOX23Heather: I thought the homerun derby was yesterday? Nothing but bombs in the ASG tonight. 23 hours ago
- Tuesday = New episode. Semi continuation from last week. Listen away! #itunes #wordpress #unpredictablepodcast unpredictablepodcast.com 1 day ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Tag Archives: Arrested Development
October 19, 2012Posted by on
Do you know what today is? October 19, 2012. When some networks say 10/19 they don’t mean 10/19. Abed say’s it best, “…where to put 10/19?”
“It’s a feeling within us all” – Abed”
Today was supposed to be the greatest day ever. Not anymore, NBC decided against showing Community today, further postponing it. No love for one of the best shows since Arrested Development. When it comes back, I’ll be waiting. Until then I’ll re-watch the DVD’s.
I have a
tiring long weekend in store. It should be fun and I’m pretty stoked.
I shall take my talents to Berkeley to watch Stanford and Cal for The 115th Big Game. It’s weird to watch a rivalry game so early in the season. With the creation of the Pac-12 Network and scheduling issues, this game got the short end of the stick. Not only is the game early in the season, it’s also start early – Noon. I always felt that rivalry games should be played at night. The issues with TV contracts led this game to start at Noon.
Oakland will be the place to be for about ten hours. The Jags and the Raiders will do battle. This game is winnable for the Raiders, along with the next two. If they handle business, they can be at 4-4 at the midway point. That is asking for a lot, so I have my hopes on very low.
Congratulations to the Cardinals for being one win away from the World Series! The Giants lose this series because they left about twenty men on base in Game 3.
The past two nights have been nothing but throwback music at the second job.
Here’s something for your ears…and eyes.