- @drearb_ https://t.co/MzbN7K2JSc 1 hour ago
- @drearb_ Waiting... https://t.co/wbQfaFkXDG 1 hour ago
- Love this logo. twitter.com/Dodgers/status… 6 hours ago
- @KeithJouganatos Big time yo, big time. Gave up once cause they denied my friend. The other time I got denied becau… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- @collazo530king Dude probably thought he could post and score easily. He realized he couldn't and lost his cool. Sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
A Place To Eat
October 9, 2012Posted by on
That’s how I feel today. It’s unfortunate because it is a very nice day. We all have these type of days, regardless of what the weather is like.
I want to share something. A nice, chill Sunday morning spot.
This place is located in San Francisco and it is DELICIOUS. It’s a restaurant with a cafe feel. It’s a bit pricey but it’s worth it. I can’t wait to eat Toast in a couple of weeks. If you go, YOU WANT the Church Street Omelet. I’ll leave it at that.
Speaking of SF, still in the planning stages for the adventure in two weeks.
Since it’s on my mind…
Happy Tuesday Folks.