- . @dmitchinson I want to be like you when I grow up. 2 days ago
- Frozone's theme song is 🔥🔥🔥 #Incredibles2 3 days ago
- @2Greene_ twitter.com/SFGate/status/… 1 week ago
- RT @ReporterDawn: Smoke from a fire in a gated neighborhood in Newbury Park is billowing out over the Arroyo Conejo open space. https://t.c… 1 week ago
- Dropped some clothes off to the cleaners and I had shirts ready to be picked up since early March. It felt like I went shopping. 1 week ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Treat Yo Self!
September 21, 2012Posted by on
So the Endeavour made its trip over Sacramento today. Apparently it was the talk of the town, because pictures of the shuttle dominated my Facebook and Twitter page. I didn’t know it was a big deal. If I knew, I would’ve made time to see it. Of course, history repeated itself. I thought of Coachella. You know, Coachella, the return of Tupac. No?
Tupac made an appearance this past summer during the first weekend at Coachella.
When people first heard about it , they were going nuts!!!
Then the second weekend of Coachella happened, people were like “Eh”.
Safe to say that I feel the same way about this situation. Ever since the journey began, it has been in the media. For me, this was MY second weekend of Coachella.
Enough hating, my television shows are back! The Office and Parks and Recreation. I missed Parks and Rec., but I was able to watch The Office. I know The Office has been a downer since the great Michael Scott left, but the show keeps me laughing so I can’t complain.
I wish Kevin’s bit was available on YouTube because his efforts saving a turtle was awesome.
Here are three words to live by, courtesy of Parks & Rec, for the weekend.
I told the blog world what I will be doing on Sunday in my last past. If you missed the post, I’ll be doing some Tailgating at the Raiders Game.
I just got word that Raider legend Marcus Allen will be lighting the Al Davis flame also. He should get a nice crowd reaction.
Yeah, he signed it for me.
Saturday? I have no clue. I will just be going with the flow. For now, I’m just counting down the time when my shift comes to a close.
My Friday Favorite Video?
The joy of one-hit wonders.
Enjoy the weekend!