- So...@dmitchinson at work. Can't say I don't care. https://t.co/i8UmL1srid 20 hours ago
- @taliaveronica08 twitter.com/mayorcabaldon/… 1 day ago
- RT @FOX23Heather: FANS IN THE STANDS RANKINGS Week 7 1. @BAStudentSec/@THETRAPCVILLE 2. @PiratesCove_ 3. @EaglePrideSHS https://t.co/r… 1 day ago
- Allergy pills sounds amazing! You know what else sounds amazing? Wine. Wine sounds amazing. 1 day ago
- RT @SimpsonsQOTD: “I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to *speed* around the city, keeping its *speed* over fifty, and if its *speed… 4 days ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
The Weekend…One Day Away
August 9, 2012Posted by on
Can you believe it? It is only Thursday. This week is going by
slow, nope, “at a snail’s pace” sounds better. It didn’t help that I had yesterday AND Monday off. Monday was already scheduled, it’s my usual thing to do (I work crazy hours).
Yesterday, I went to Oakland (notice the Bay Area theme as of late?) to watch my Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (still hate the name) take on the Oakland A’s. I don’t know why, but, my Angels just can’t win (lost 9-8) in Oakland. It’s the House of Horrors for them. For the record, I
hate… DISLIKE A’s fans!!!. They are so horrible, but these are the same people I hang out with on Sunday’s during the Fall to watch the Raiders play. I don’t know what to think anymore.
I’m going to mix it up a bit, take it WWWWAAAAYYYYYY BACK!!!
Want a throwback drink?
When was the last time you had this? I never had it, way before my time. I do know people who have had it before. I expect them to text me, telling me about the good ol’ days!
And now, the video. This post has a Bay Area feel (I’m sorry, I’ll try to cut it down), so how about some Bay Area natives?
Stay thirsty my friends, it’s Thursday.
Follow me: Twitter
P.S: Shout out to the new partner in crime, The Red Head. Check out her blog, it’s a good read.