- . @dmitchinson I want to be like you when I grow up. 2 days ago
- Frozone's theme song is 🔥🔥🔥 #Incredibles2 3 days ago
- @2Greene_ twitter.com/SFGate/status/… 1 week ago
- RT @ReporterDawn: Smoke from a fire in a gated neighborhood in Newbury Park is billowing out over the Arroyo Conejo open space. https://t.c… 1 week ago
- Dropped some clothes off to the cleaners and I had shirts ready to be picked up since early March. It felt like I went shopping. 1 week ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Weirdo Wednesday (With a SF feel)
August 1, 2012Posted by on
Wednesday is one of those odd days. It is not far removed from the previous weekend but it’s so close to the new weekend. I’m
lost TORN, when we hit the so called “Hump Day“. The torn part? I just finished uploading some awesome pictures from my time in San Francisco this past weekend. I went to the Beer Olympics, the Dodgers/Giants game was expensive. Overall, I lucked out, I saved more money by going to the Olympics. I got this awesome view at the end of drinking extravganza:
The awesomeness that happened inside? Pictures can only tell you so much. You want an example? You sure? Picture number 1:
This was at the end of the event. I don’t know who could be reading this, all I can say is – Mario is a sick man.
ON TO THE NEXT ONE!
These two were awesome! Selina Kyle (that was the name she gave me) was the nicest person I ever met. Bane? He was cool, actually these are my two new friends (let’s be real, it’s not true unless it’s on Facebook) in SF.
I’ll show one more, then maybe create a little gallery:
I felt sorry for this little one. She was the DD with her group, but she was happy nonetheless. I would be to, I WANTED that can. I offered 5 bucks but she didn’t want it.
Sidenote: I’m watching Boxing (is it me or has it dropped off) and the American just
lost, no manhandled, wait DESTROYED by a Russian. I can’t believed they air this fight.
Weekend was great, I was exhausted, SF treated me awesome like always. My counterparts? Not so much.
THE BEST THING ABOUT TODAY?
Community is coming back October 19th! This brought my spirits up, I was kind of down.
Video for your thoughts since SF is on my mind (I respect the classics):
That’s it, I’m done.