- @annluminated Possibly before. 11 hours ago
- @annluminated I don't think I can work with you Sunday, too emotional. 14 hours ago
- @annluminated 😭 14 hours ago
- @annluminated Sports tickets! 15 hours ago
- @annluminated What?!?! 15 hours ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Welcome Back Happiness.
Lately, two songs have been on repeat on my iPod. This is the first one…
The title itself explains it all. Unfortunately, the age range of 18-26 gets a bad rap. What’s wrong with having fun. We go through enough M-F with work, then we have bills and rent. Sometimes a break is needed, and why not have that break with your friends. This song is a true definition of just having a good time and not worrying about what other people think about you.
Then we have this bad boy…
I think this song is about us rising to the occasion. Just listening to the first verse I can relate to the song.
Then again I can see at as a weird version of a make-out song. I sense double meaning for some reason.
These two songs pretty much explains how I’ve felt these past couple of days. I can finally say that I am happy with my life again.