- @JanieMcCAP Never gets old. 5 hours ago
- 💀💀💀 twitter.com/SupremeDreams_… 7 hours ago
- Till this day I still don't know how @theofficenbc got "Diversity Day" on the air. Hilarious and so wrong at the same time. 1 day ago
- RT @FatLizard93: Man I saw Bob Barker trending & I thought he went to the upper room. Y'all quit playin.😂😂😂😂😂 https://t.co/2eNqsKFOia 2 days ago
- Yoooooooo lol twitter.com/PopeyesChicken… 2 days ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
Inside The Mind Of A Tired Man
March 10, 2012Posted by on
Lent is killing me, but I still enjoy it. Nothing is better than testing our self-discipline.
I’m kind of sad today, I was suppose to hang out with JB today, let along go to the Kings game but all of that is not happening. Now I have to work tonight, but at the end of the day I have to get paid.
Overall, today is a beautiful day and I’m stuck inside just a bit longer. I might have to hit up a happy hour. Then again, I should go to sleep since I’ve been up for about seventeen hours straight. It doesn’t help that I have work tonight, so I might as well get that quick nap in. Who knows, I’m all over the place.