- @JanieMcCAP Never gets old. 6 hours ago
- 💀💀💀 twitter.com/SupremeDreams_… 7 hours ago
- Till this day I still don't know how @theofficenbc got "Diversity Day" on the air. Hilarious and so wrong at the same time. 1 day ago
- RT @FatLizard93: Man I saw Bob Barker trending & I thought he went to the upper room. Y'all quit playin.😂😂😂😂😂 https://t.co/2eNqsKFOia 2 days ago
- Yoooooooo lol twitter.com/PopeyesChicken… 2 days ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
February 3, 2012Posted by on
They say once you get knocked down, get back up. What if we want to stay on the ground for a few moments? What if we want to know how we got down in the first place? Eventually, we do get up. In life, once we are down we have to take a moment to evaluate or situation. I was knocked down this past week and I let it bring me down. After a taking a couple days to think about stuff, I knew what I had to do. I won’t go into details about what went down because this is my first post. In due time people, in due time.