- . @dmitchinson I want to be like you when I grow up. 2 days ago
- Frozone's theme song is 🔥🔥🔥 #Incredibles2 3 days ago
- @2Greene_ twitter.com/SFGate/status/… 1 week ago
- RT @ReporterDawn: Smoke from a fire in a gated neighborhood in Newbury Park is billowing out over the Arroyo Conejo open space. https://t.c… 1 week ago
- Dropped some clothes off to the cleaners and I had shirts ready to be picked up since early March. It felt like I went shopping. 1 week ago
2/3 Crazy Thoughts, 1/3 Sports
February 3, 2012Posted by on
They say once you get knocked down, get back up. What if we want to stay on the ground for a few moments? What if we want to know how we got down in the first place? Eventually, we do get up. In life, once we are down we have to take a moment to evaluate or situation. I was knocked down this past week and I let it bring me down. After a taking a couple days to think about stuff, I knew what I had to do. I won’t go into details about what went down because this is my first post. In due time people, in due time.